This website has been launched to provide the candidates and public-at-large, information about the VIPS Group of Education the process of opening new college (Paramedical,Nursing and Yoga). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site or any pages thereof
Terms and Conditions
The information and materials contained in the site, including text, graphics, links or other items - are provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. Although, VIPS Group of Education which organises and oversees the process of opening new college (Paramedical). VIPS Group of Education tries to provide information accurately it expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event, VIPS Group of Education will be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any persons, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay of operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if S.P.M.F., or representative thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
The VIPS Group of Education cannot be held responsible for reduced access speeds due to bandwidth overloads especially close to the submission date.
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and applicant information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. PAYMENT SECURITY
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
VIPS Group of Education website() ensures that every transaction that takes between you and ourVIPS Group of Education website through online is in a safe and secure environment.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information (Email Id., Name, Contact number, etc.) from you when you apply through VIPS Group of Education application. Anyone can browse some sections of our site without being an applicant at VIPS Group of Education Certain activities (such as applying for the opening new college (Paramedical), Application Status, etc) do require Registration. We do use your contact information to send you information.
3. USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND PROFILE DATA
We use Personal Information for smooth conduct of VIPS Group of Education We use your personal information to check your eligibility the process of opening new college (Paramedical) as per norms of S.P.M.F from time to time. We use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect fees owed, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. VIPS Group of Education places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. VIPS Group of Education cookies do not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information with our other education department and other related department entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts, correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
6. PROHIBITION AGAINST UNLAWFUL USE
As a condition for the use of the VIPS Group of Education Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement. In addition, the S.P.M.F. Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our site links to other websites that may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you. S.P.M.F. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
8. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
VIPS Group of Education Website may contain services such as email, News bulletin, information related to Regional or local help centers, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the VIPS Group of Education By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User will not:
1. Defame, Abuse, Harass, Stalk, Threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
3. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the VIPS Group of Education Website or another's computer,
4. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
5. Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
6. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
7. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Communication Service.
8. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
9. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
S.P.M.F. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in VIPS Group of Education sole discretion.
S.P.M.F. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, S.P.M.F. specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from the user's participation in any communication service
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. User is responsible for keeping himself updated of and adhering to such limitations if they download the materials
9. TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION
S.P.M.F. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address:
Refund and Cancellation policy
1. Inspection fee once paid cannot be exchanged, cancelled are refunded..
2. This payment is made towards inspection fee only. However, the applicant should submit the application ONLINE by referring the payment details within the stipulated dates as per the VIPS Group of Education notification. Please ensure that you submit the application ONLINE with in the stipulated date for that fee.
3. Your payment towards application fee will not make you eligible for staring the opening new college (Paramedical). VIPS Group of Education verifies your candidature as per the rules and guidelines and will decide to accept or reject your application. It is the sole discretion of the VIPS Group of Education committee to finalize the eligibility of the applicant for opening new college (Paramedical) as per the information provided by the applicant.
4. Any dispute arising out of VIPS Group of Education shall only be settled and decided under the jurisdiction of Hon'ble High Court, Lucknow.
EXAMINATION RULES GUIDELINES CONDUCT OFEXAMINATION
1. Date ofExamination:-
2.Appointment of Examiners:-
3.Conduct of Examinations:-
4.Preparation of Results:-
5.Fixation of Examination Centers:-